1. When did you first start writing?
I started writing Freshman year of high school. My quiet personality channeled my observations into writing.
2. Why do you write?
I write to observe and to make note of things around me, especially things pertaining to humanity and human nature.
3. What specific area would you like to improve in? (i.e. flow, character development, etc.) Note: You may say in general, but I recommend picking at least one specific area as well.
I would love to improve in rhyme and rhythm. My poems have great messages, but terrible flow.
4. Name at least three fandoms you are familiar with.
The Hunger Games
5. How do you hope to better the literature community? Do you hold any benefits, now or in the past, regarding the literature community?
I hope to improve the persona of the person behind the scenes within a poem. Most poems hold only depression, and I wish for the poet to express it in a symbolic and meaningful way.
6. Feel free to add anything else if you wish.
Thank you very much for the invitation into the group.